I am a premier agent and am now with Keller Williams Partners.
- 2019 – #1 Agent with the #3 Keller Williams Franchise in USA
- 2019 – #1 Female Agent in the KW Colorado Region
- 2019 – #4 Agent in the KW Colorado Region
- 2019 – Homelight Award – Top 1% of Realtors in USA/America’s Top Agents
- 2018 – #1 Agent with the #11 RE/MAX Franchise in USA
- 2018 – #2 in Transactions Closed (solo)
- 2018 – #9 RE/MAX agent in Colorado
- 2018 – Homelight Award – Top 1% of Realtors in USA/America’s Top Agents
- Sold over 600 Black Forest properties and over 1,100 transactions(MLS/subdivision/builder sales from 1992 to present, RE/MAX Properties marketing data/other data based on GCI/agent count)
Proud to be a recipient of the Homelight Award, Mountain States Award, RE/MAX Hall of Fame, The RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award, and The Elite 25 of Colorado Springs. I specialize in Greater Colorado Springs, Black Forest, Monument, Peyton, and Falcon (Woodmen Hills and Meridian Ranch) We have full time support and we so appreciate our clients. We put our clients’ needs first and serve them with utmost care.
Having been raised in a ranching/oil community of Big Lake, Texas (Reagan County), I also grew up playing basketball, riding horses and rodeoing, and cheerleading for the “Fighting Owls”. I attended Texas Tech where I pledged Kappa Alpha Theta and then transferred to Tarleton State University for a rodeo scholarship. I then returned to Tech (Guns Up!) to work on my masters in finance. After a stint at a bank and working for an attorney, I moved to Northern California to work at an auction company. I met my husband, Mike, and moved to Monterey Bay where I worked with the J. Mahoney Company and earned my California real estate license. I learned the ins and outs of commercial real estate there. In 1992, we relocated to Black Forest, Colorado where I have been selling ever since and my husband builds custom homes. Our children, Zack and Ella, are also in the real estate business.
I began my residential career at The Rawhide Company where I was fortunate to be around people who taught me pricing in the Forest. I use those skills to this day and will be forever grateful to their tutelage. After 20 years with the RE/MAX franchises, I decided to make the change to Keller Williams. Life is about adaptation!
- (MLS/subdivision/builder sales from 1992 to present, RE/MAX Properties/Keller Williams marketing data/other data based on GCI/agent count, volume)